Wednesday, January 6, 2016

All about me

Jaden E


   Hey guys and girls, my name is Jaden E and I am 12 years old. My birthday is Oct.10 and I was born in the year of 2003. I was adopted from China when I was fourteen months old and now I love living in Co. I have two older brothers Colton who is 19 and Jensen who 17  they are attending front range, my mom stays home while my dad works at Xcel energy. I also, have the best dog in the world named Misty. I love drama, music, dance, directing, singing, football, friends , family, nature, and crime. When I grow up I would love to be a professional actress or a choreographer for movies or plays. I also love having fun with my friends, going on scary rides, having a sleepover , and jumping on my trampoline :) I attended  3 schools including a homeschool program:) I love my new school. Everyone is so nice, and the teachers are great:)  If you are wondering what kind of person I am I will probably say I’m, crazy, dorky, fun,  fashionable, nice, generous, understanding, and a tiny bit of a tomboy , and a great friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment